[Harp-L] James Cotton

   Nice piece in the Chicago Tribune a couple of days ago on James Cotton
and his new recording:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-05-07/entertainment/ct-ent-0508-jazz-james-cotton-20130508_1_superharp-howlin-wolf-muddy-waters.
Anytime a harp player gets ink, it's a good thing.
   Been decades since I've seen it, but I think James was featured
briefly in the "Playing The Thing" documentary currently being discussed on
our list.  PBS showed the film back in the 70's or 80's.  That's how I saw
it.  Hopefully "Pocket Full of Soul" will eventually find its way to PBS
also.

Mick Zaklan