[Harp-L] 'The Daffodil', flip side

Hi Folks -

A little over a year ago, I posted a chromatic harmonica instrumental of a tune Penny wrote in the early 90's called "The Daffodil". We just finished the flip side, which is the vocal version of the same tune. Even though we recorded the instrumental first, the vocal version informs the instrumental version. In the vocal version, the chromatic harmonica plays a backing role.

Incidentally, the instrumental version was done with a 270 whereas the backing part for the vocal version was done with a Bends Tonica 48.

And for any guitarists out there, the guitar part was done using my favorite telecaster equipped with a Parsons/White B-Bender.

Here they are back-to-back:

http://www.reverbnation.com/slidemanslimpennyhanna/song/17113340-the-daffodil-vocal

http://www.reverbnation.com/slidemanslimpennyhanna/song/12914357-the-daffodil-instrumental

- Slim.