[Harp-L] record to usb

I just found an old toots album, and want to digitize it...there are a bunch of usb record players out there....

any ideas of a middle of the road machine, price-wise, to do that?

The album is Captured Alive, looks like it's in good shape, and I don't find CDs online yet, except on what seems to be a Japanese iTunes store, with unknown price.... my phonograph..record player,  bit it big time in a Los Angeles earthquake decades ago....it does seem time to finally get my albums cleaned up and digitized....

any advice will be appreciated, thanks

jon kip
player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.

http://jonkip.com