[Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul at SPAH 2013?

Dear All:
We just did a great screening last night in St. Louis for the National Blues Museum.  Some members of the audience asked about our interest in screening the film at SPAH this upcoming August.  We indicated that we would love the opportunity to screen the film at SPAH.
I am not sure how to make this happen, but wanted you all to know that we are interested and hope that we can schedule something.  We will gladly do a free show and/or proceeds from the screening can go to Harmonikids.
PFOS
PS.  We are going to release the DVD this summer.  We hope to have it available on Amazon or other similar outlets.