[Harp-L] 1955 Gibson GA-40 Les Paul Vintage Guitar Amplifier - FOR SALE

In my last post I mentioned that I brought together Steve Guyger and Dennis
Gruenling at a gig where I had Steve to come to sit in with my band, I
needed him to sub for me while I was traveling. For that show I was using
my Gibson GA-40, Steve sounded amazing through it and I had to pick Dennis
up off the floor he was so impressed with the tone Steve was getting
through my rig. Well that got me to thinking that since I only play
acoustic music now and don't play amplified harp any longer that I should
let the amp go to someone who would put it back to good use. To call it a
piece of history would be overstatement, but it does have mojo to spare!

This is also the amp model that Kim Wilson used on the Tiger Man album and
anyone who knows that record can testify to the smoking tone Kim has on
that recording.

1955 Gibson GA-40 Les Paul Vintage Guitar Amplifier
http://r.ebay.com/Tv756s

--
*Trip Henderson*
https://soundcloud.com/trip-henderson