Re: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp break pedal and Sonny Jnr Super Cruncher comparison

I paid full price for the mic, but bought everything else on sale or new:

K10: $500 used
HarpBreak: $100 used
FlatCat: $115, I think...got it on sale from Jason Ricci...was cheaper than list price anyways
MXR: $100 new via best offer on eBay
Sonic Stomp: $40 used
Pedal Board: $25 used
Power Supply: $20 new

I could, and maybe should, just as easily use only the HB.  I sing too, so a good floor wedge was a must...and technically that is why I bought it to begin with.  So really, for me, the K10 was already paid for.