re [Harp-L] New technique

Thanks for this. A very sympathetic demonstration.

Question on tongue switching: Did you find it easy/natural etc already at the outset, or did you have to go through years of hard labour befoe you got it down?

   I am and have always been very reluctant with the tongue -- even to the point of feeling slight nausea when the tongue touches the comb, so I never TB (play some octaves) and thus misses out on a lot of nice tricks. It may be genetic, but finding a way to a convincing tongue switch could possibly be more than enough for this lifetime?

Cheers,
Martin

Dear All;
              Check out my first ever Youtube video, and see what you think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF2JGJX36zY&feature=youtu.be
....it's just a demonstration, not a performance!

Cheers,
Rick Dempster