Re: [Harp-L] Saxony and the HarpConfigurator

Gnarly

I have no doubt that you could finish the job.

But a Saxony for $547 that does not finish the job out of the factory is
simply not worth the money to me.

I would be very interested to see the sales numbers for the Seydel Deluxe
Chrom. What fraction of its HarpConfigurator sales are due to diminished
tuning, whole tone tuning and other? I get the general sense that in
practical sales terms all Seydel has done by offering the Saxony through
the HarpConfigurator is to increase its sale of diminished tuned harps
alone. Of course, I could be wrong.

MusiCal