[Harp-L] Harmonicas sur Cher, International Harmonicas festival in France.

Hi Everybody on the earth and somewhere else,

I'm not sure everybody on the earth and somewhere else could understand french !?
That's the reason why, we've done an english version of our website.

We would be delighted to welcome many harmonica enthusiasts from all the world !

We're in the right way: Howard Levy, Hazmat Modine, Jason Ricci, Bill Barrett, Brendan Power, Steve Baker, Joe Powers, Nine Below Zero, already came !!!

This year, we have invited Phillip Henry & Hannah Martin from UK, and I know we'll see back  great friends as Roger Tobridge,  Sunny Side, and many other…

Well, the website start in french, then click on the left menu "festival 2013", then click on the right on "english". The menu will be translate in english, and become easily to understand for you.

Let me know what you think about the website, and festival !

http://www.harmonicasurcher.com

Thank you
And sorry for my possibly froggy english.

Christophe Minier
Directteur Artistique
Festival Harmonicas sur Cher
May 9th to 11th, 2013

We have a Facebook page too (mostly in french)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Festival-International-Harmonicas-sur-Cher