[Harp-L] Beale Street Harmonica

I was in Memphis in early February, wanted to go for years.  (Home - Wisconsin) Found many performances, places, shops etc.  One, on Beale street, a general store sort of place, wish I
could remember the name (left side of street looking down Beale from 2nd street).  The reason I mention this is I purchased a plastic harmonica in a bag, hanging in a display rack close to
the front entrance for $10.  The harps were colored orange, red, blue purple etc. with "Beale Street - Memphis" written on them.  Got one as a memento.
Here's the thing - I've been playing it .... and it plays really well - for ten bucks!  ( I'm accustomed to Suzuki Promasters, Manji's and Hohner Special 20's so I don't say this lightly.)

So - two things. 1) If you get to Memphis and Beale - get one - terrific deal in my estimation & 2) If anyone can tell me the name of the store I'd like to order more of these. Thanks
Roger