[Harp-L] Saxony and the Seydel Harp Configurator

Crazy Bob: Yes, Seydel can only work with the reeds they have.

Correction: Some whole tone tunings are offered.

The low note on my augmented tuned Seydel Deluxe Chromatic (Seydel calls
the tuning whole tone) is an low E. Through the HarpConfigurator the lowest
first note that I could get which would allow for a whole tone tuning
across the whole harp is a G (a minor third above my usual tuning). I think
that such a range would appeal to only a small number of whole tone
players.

I would venture a guess that the whole tone and diminished tunings form the
bulk of the HarpConfigurator orders for the Seydel Chromatic Deluxe (I can
get that in whole tone tuning starting on LE.). If Seydel wants to increase
their sales of the Saxony by offering it through the HarpConfigurator I
think they are going to have to increase the reed range a bit.

MusiCal