[Harp-L] Re: Re: Lone Wolf Harp break pedal and Sonny Jnr Super Cruncher comparison

Both clips sound good--remarkably good for aï harp on a rack, in fact. The first has a bit more high-midrange in the sound, the second more low-midrange. Either one would work in most bands. That said, the first sounds to me like the SJ, the second like the Harp Break to me. By the way Ian, are you still using the Digitech RP200?

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick