Re: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp break pedal and Sonny Jnr Super Cruncher comparison

The JR sounded great.  The HB had a solid sound, but it was too dark, IMO.
 I only play through the PA, and over the last couple of years have moved
more and more to just straight in.  However, I use the HB for distorted
sounds.  It can easily be set to have more cut, incase others were
wondering.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com