[Harp-L] Digitech RP news for Mac users

Hi all,

At long last, Digitech has updated its X-edit program for RP150/155/250/255/350/355 users to work on OSX mountain Lion.  You can download the new drivers here:

http://www.digitech.com/en-US/softwares/x-edit-intel-v261-intel-mac-os-x

This should solve a lot of problems for Mac users where loading my patch sets is concerned.

FYI, I shipped the latest Huntersounds patch sets (v16) without a Mac bulk load file.  I will correct that problem this week, and Mac users will have their bulk files soon.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick