Re: [Harp-L] The french B-Radical (Yonberg harps)

I say we all chip in $5 dollars apiece and send to SmoJo so he can go over
to the French place and give us a full report.
Besides, he's probably just laying on a Fl. beach somewhere waiting for the
spring break...."I mean watching the seagulls"
I'll carry the bags Joe and buy the first glass of wine

--
*If you forward this correspondence, PLEASE delete the forwarding history
which includes my email address.*