Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Retreat In Ontario

I am giving serious thought to attending this one.

Your post says 3 nights and 2 days; the web site says 2 nights and 3 days.  It would help me to plan my budget and my calendar to know which it actually is.  Also, I'm a morning person:  Staying up "past my bedtime" requires a deliberate act of will.  Could you give me a hint as to which 12 hours a "day" the workshops are planned for?  Thanks.

Elizabeth H. (aka "Tin Lizzie")