[Harp-L] Danny Welton lives!

One of the nice things about my job at Suzuki USA is that I have an opportunity to speak with legendary harmonica players on a routine basis. Heck, I got to ask Stevie Wonder questions at NAMM!
And so, since I happened to have Danny Welton's cell phone number in my cell phone, I gave him a call to let him know about this recent thread. He seems to be in relatively good health and is still playing the harmonica. I encouraged him to sign onto Harp-l and post to this thread.
Danny is still living in Los Angeles and incidentally is looking for a new apartment in senior housing. If you can help him send me a pmail and I'll give you his phone number.
Thanks!
Gary at Suzuki