Re: [Harp-L] Meteor amplifier

Not sure if you only want a used one.....I spoke with Scooter last week.  A
few folks had mentioned that they were having a hard time getting in touch
with him.  He is still building Meteors.  He is just having a hard time
getting the boards for the smaller amp.  They are hand made / wired .  He
has all the parts to make the 50 watter.