[Harp-L] one more musical offering

Hey, thanks for all the kind words about my last attempt at musicality ....

I couldn't sleep last night, so i did this one, a great melody that seems to turn into other great melodies, given the chance...

http://passtheblame.com/SomeDayMyPrinceWillCome.mp3

I'm hoping that Kenny Werner was right when he wrote that "there are no wrong notes"

I'm counting on that....

what a fun tune...

and that's it for now, time to go back and learn stuff for a while....thanks for all the nice comments.

Interesting that I'm having more fun with this silly toy instrument than I had for 45 years of getting nicely paid to play expensive instruments...

It'd probably be a good exercise to play this up a half step...

but I'll let someone else do that, the notes kind of fall out of the instrument in this key...and I'm going to bed.

jk

jon kip
player of silly music, mostly written by dead people.

http://passtheblame.com/jon_vs_smile.html
http://passtheblame.com/jon_vs_scrapple.html

http://passtheblame.com/polkadots.html
http://passtheblame.com/SomeDayMyPrinceWillCome.mp3