Re: [Harp-L] Paul Butterfield´s "Slow down"

Hey Martin,

Thanx for postin' this and the person who posted it posted some other rare stuff worth checkin out!

Checkout Butter's amazing SOLO on this Live "He's Got all The Whiskey" in Sausalto...OMG! and Ronnie Barron's opening is the Gospel!
Butter Studied Classical Flute and ran Track so it's no wonder he's got some phenomenal breathe control!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7iSQAXGZo

I have been doing some gigs with Paul's son Gabe in Woodstock, NY so I will ask him about the 'Slow Down' sessions etc...

Enjoy, Rob Paparozzi

Wow...yep, this is the real deal.WVa Bob