[Harp-L] Dutch Harmonica meet-ups

Hi all

In Holland we have some very nice harmonica meet-ups that take place every month.

During one of these meetings I had  a nice jam with a good friend/guitarplayer , Gerrit van der Spaan.

please check this video for some not so predictable bluesharp shuffling...  :-))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7sIuWcZOo&feature=youtu.be

When you wonder what harp I'm using....it is one of my custom beta-harps with custom coverplates. The harp is tuned to Just Intonation.

If the link doesn't work try Firefox. I has problems when using Safari.

regards

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 6 mrt 2013, om 08:42 heeft Steve Baker het volgende geschreven: