Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Chromonica 260

Is this the first time the Harp-l collective has learned of this
end-of-the-line for the 260?

Is it going to be replaced by another 10 hole chromatic? Perhaps with an
acrylic comb?

As Winslow mentioned, this harp makes a great augmented tuned chromatic. If
Hohner does not replace it with a new 10 hole chrom then I may be forced to
switch to Seydel chroms. If I have to buy a 12 hole then I may as well buy
it from Seydel since they will build the augmented tuned harp.

Hmm.

MusiCal