 From: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 6:12 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Frankenstein E/F 270

OK, I'm a sucker for used harmonicas offered on Ebay.  Usually the harmonicas I have won were close to their description but today I received my most recent buy, a decent looking-aside from the fixable wood crack-270.  Unfortunately it is rather unique, having one reed plate in E and one reed plate in F....  LOL.  I could pay postage and return it but hopefully someone can suggest what kind of usable Frankenstein I could make out of it.

Lockjaw Larry
Anticipating really weird playing today.