[Harp-L] Spring Harp Fest XIV

Hey, harp-lers, It is that time of year again. Time for SoCal's premiere
harmonica event- Spring Harp Fest. In our 14th tear, we are very happy to
announce the scheduled appearance of one of California's favorite sons as a
featured performer. Rod Piazza will be playing with Henry Carvajal and Allen
Ortiz. We are also featuring Ronnie Shellist, from Denver(and the world wide
web), The incomparable Billy Watson, and Red Lotus Review.

How many harmonica players does it take to screw in a light bulb?  Just one,
but the rest sit back and say, " I could do that". Well, at SHF, they, and
you, have that opportunity. We call it the World Famous unknown Players Jam.

A picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a billion. Rather than
reading any more, please visit the website and experience the fun. Then make
plans to be in La Mesa (San Diego) the last week in March- which we call
"HARMONICA WEEK IN SAN DIEGO"!!

http://www,springharpfest.org

Ronnie Shellist will be doing a blues harp seminar on the 29th at the
historic Lafayette Hotel 1-5 on the 29th. There will also be a harp-heavy
blues jam at House of Blues San Diego on Wednesday, the 27th. Come
experience SHFXIV. You will be glad you did.

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

http://www.harmonicajohn.com

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKuQ0vbfqU

http://www.springharpfest.org