Re: [Harp-L] Kinder Anti feedback

I wouldn't say the Kinder AFB always adds crunch.  I use it at settings
that do only one thing: kill feedback. However, it can be set to add
crunch if you want it to. I have (2) of them and I love 'em.
The AFB took me a little time to get used to. When I first started using
one I thought it altered tone no matter how it was adjusted. I found out
with only a little playing around on the settings that while it can alter
tone, and it can add crunch, it can also reduce feedback without altering
tone or adding crunch. It absolutely kills feedback , for any mic I've
tried it with, without fail***. What it allows is the ability to use any
mic, with any amp, without worrying about feedback.

*(* CRs, CMs, SHure 533s, all kinds of crystals, SM57s, SM58s, SHure 545s,
etc.)*

That said, Lone Wolf makes great products and while I have not tried the
Harp Shield or Flat Cat that Jason demos in his video, I do use a Hapr
Attack for my amp-less rig and love it. I also use or have owned one of
each of the other pedals Lone Wolf sells. All were quality built and work
very well and are very reliable.

I will also say that Randy is much easier to reach, and all his pedals are
a LOT less expensive than the Kinder AFB.

Has anyone done a side-by-side comparison of the Kinder AFB to the Harp
Shield?