Re: [Harp-L] Kinder Anti feedback

Garry has hit the nail squarely on the head.

________________________________
From: Garry <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jorge Simonian <jorgesimonian@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; Reno <renos.jump@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 2 March 2013, 21:06
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Kinder Anti feedback

by all means check out harp shield, but
it's not better, or worse. it does something
completely different.

the harp shield is a noise gate that addresses
only the problem of getting feedback when
you're not playing. nor does it color the sound.

the afb+ addresses feedback in general, and
it also adds crunch to your sound.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.