Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Collective Expert Guides - RJ Mischo

Winslow-

Do you have a rough idea of the schedule of events for the collective?
 Since many of us work full time during the week, it would have been great
to see this go through Sunday instead of ending Saturday.  Knowing roughly
what guides will be teaching when might help (at least me) make a decision
to come  up for just the Friday and/or Sat events.

If the event is not sold out, would you consider permitting individuals to
attend a portion of the event (either Fr or Fr/Sat) for a discounted
registration?

Thanks.

-ETM