Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Pocketful of Soul, the Movie - in New York City. a Review

Hi Elizabeth,

It was good to see you again, and also nice to meet your husband. The night
 was very pleasant and the film should go down as a definitive commentary
of our  precious instrument.

After the film, Robert and Wade were very gracious and generous with  their
presence and knowledge. How often do you get to hang out with world class
and globe touring musicians? Myself, not too often.

Maybe next event  we will have more time to hang out.
Best to all,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 3/2/2013 7:34:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,