Fwd: [Harp-L] Fender Bassman 135

____________________________________
 From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
To: tomcolvin@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 3/1/2013 3:47:07  P.M. GMT Standard Time
Subj: Re: [Harp-L] Fender Bassman 135

It is a VERY clean amp... I had one once. It is a great amp, but it is
more like a PA in tone. It is NOTHING LIKE a Bassman Combo amp! Has a
different circuit.  If you want that "Chicago tone" you will not get it  without
adding effects.
It is VERY LOUD!
IDEAL if you use pedals...
Not much use if you want an "overdrive" sound without pedals.
Honestly, I regret getting rid of mine.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now...
In bonnie Scotland.

In a message dated 3/1/2013 9:47:17 A.M. GMT Standard Time,