RE: [Harp-L] Charlie on Pandora... WOW

Apparently Pandora isn't available outside the US.  Shame as I'm in
Scotland!

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Larry Sandy
Sent: 29 June 2013 17:27
To: harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie on Pandora... WOW

I am listening to the Charlie McCoy channel on Pandora Radio.  All I can say
is "WOW" that's a great station for great Charlie music and scads of
 backing tracks to the old, favorite tunes.  If you have Pandora, give it a
listen.  If you have an iPhone, iPad or computer but don't have Pandora I
highly recommend you download the app and start practicing some old
favorites.

Did I mention Charlie has been/is my inspiration?

Ahhhhh

Lockjaw Larry
Reliving Old Fogie music