Re: [Harp-L] re: cheap harps

Gary I hear you loud and clear. A better harp indeed is the best way to go.
I agree. I guess my point is just to say that we should put it all in
perspective. There are many people in this world that have excelled in
sports and music and art. More than a few started out with
inferior/improvised "gear". Its the passion and heart and soul and smarts
that takes it to the next level more than "first gear". Just my opinion of
course.