Re: [Harp-L] Cheap harps

Gary,  any defect from manufacturing is found as early as playing the
harmonica for the very first time.  Any problems beyond 60 days are
generally going to be maintenance/hygiene (or lack of maintenance/hygiene)
issues.  When a harmonica is set on a shelf, it doesn't matter the length
of the warranty.

Just Breathe!  (Its all good!)

George

*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>