[Harp-L] Thanks

Thanks for all the input about the G60VR, people.

I dearly appreciate.

I do still wish to use the amp for guitar, as well as harp, but mostly just want to optimize it for switching between one or the other.

Mark (Burness), I'm sending you the schematic, per your request, in pdf form, offlist. I don't think we can share files on harp-l, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have a "site" to refer you to, as it was emailed to me from Howard at Pignose.