[Harp-L] Custom harmonica builders

Once upon a time the harmonica world was privileged to have a source of
custom built custom tuned Hohner harps. We had HarpOnline! Michael Timler,
owner-operator of HarpOnline, built his custom tuned harps with stock reeds
- the right reed for each hole! Sadly (at least for us) Michael closed shop
and started working for Hohner.

Is there anybody out there building custom tuned harps using the right reed
for each hole instead of using solder or scratching?

I had big hopes that Hohner would offer custom tuned harps (like Seydel
does) after Michael joined them. Does anybody know if Hohner has such plans?

MusiCal