[Harp-L] Next Harp - Availability of low keys

Dennis Montgomery wrote.

"It has just occurred to me that it might be a good idea that more of the
harp companies should make a Low E for those that wish to play cross harp to
get B.B  Yes, I know B Major isn't a popular key, but still it would be a
nice option, especially considering that a standard E harp can be shrill."

Please forgive the shameless self-promotion.

Yes, Hohner has discontinued the low tuned harps in every model except The
Thunderbird.  However, I have a good supply of low tuned MS-Cross Harp Reed
Plates - including low E.  I am offering them with your choice of custom
combs combined with either stock or powder coated covers.  It is an
opportunity for you to design your own low tuned harp using brand new
components and premium grade combs.   The Cross Harp Reed Plates are very
high quality plate.  They are essentially the same as Meisterklasse plates
with the exception of the Meisterklasse plates being chrome plated.  They
are a little thicker than standard MS reed plates - 1.05mm vs. 0.90mm.  I
have a listing on eBay if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190855693481&ssPageName=
STRK:MESE:IT> &item=190855693481&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

and I have a bazillion pictures on photobucket.com if you care to see more.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/bluemoonharmonicas/media/Blue%20Moon%20Pic
ture%20Library/MSComponents_zpsd92b390b.jpg.html

This link will open a photo album.  You can click on the right arrow to
scroll through the album.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tom Halchak