 From: Dennis Michael Montgomery <gaulay2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>; richard perkins <judoblues2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Next Harp

It has just occurred to me that it might be a good idea that more of the harp companies should make a Low E for those that wish to play cross harp to get B. Yes, I know B Major isn't a popular key, but still it would be a nice option, especially considering that a standard E harp can be shrill.

Dennis