Re: [Harp-L] RE: Single mic vocal + harp setup?

I would use a SM58 and Lone Wolf Harp Tone+.  Set the 58 for vocals and
then the HT for harp.  When you go from vocals to harp, turn on the pedal.
 You could easily have the 58 on a stand and half-cup it from there.  The
HT let's you change the volume and EQ.  Right now, I use the HT for my
clean tone - but I cup the mic.  I pretty much don't have to touch the PA
and I have a much warmer and fatter tone with the harp-specific EQ.
 Fantastic pedal!