Re: [Harp-L] saddest story, etc

I like the even well mannered and I suspect respectfully tone emanating from you email Mick. Ben Franklin made a comment about another topic but it seems to resonate. We should hang together or we shall surely hang separately.
I think we all are the best each of us can possibly be at every moment of our life's. We are human with frailties and blemishes. But respect is not a bad commodity and it's worth sharing.
Thank you,
Bob

Sent from my iPad