Re: [Harp-L] seeking WAR tribute band

Last year Barenaked Ladies, Blues Traveler, Big Head Todd and the Monsters,
and Cracker all toured together calling it, "The Last Summer On Earth
Tour".   I wanted to do a tribute of that - first set would be Cracker and
BHT, set two would be all BT, and the third set would be all BNL.

You could do 1-2 hits from the 90's from other bands in that style too.

I also thought of the sustainability of a straight BT tribute band that did
half BT and half hits from the 90's with a BT vibe.  As with all things in
my hometown, regardless of venture, it is damn near impossible to find
reliable guys to play with!