[Harp-L] Harp Haters

Michael Rubin,
I've heard you play and you are great.  I'm sure I would say the same about
Warren.  It is great to be at that level and write your ticket.

For the many on this forum though whose talents don't quite rise to those
levels, I would say it would be prudent to care about the opinions of other
musicians.

Failing to do so will leave us musically unemployed and spending our idle
time dwelling on a forum.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas1623customharmonicas.com*