Re: [Harp-L] new harmonica product for hands free harmonica playing

You need not worry if the reeds are brass or bronze because they are non-magnetic and free reeds have no closed circuits in which current can flow.  There is no "pull" on copper-alloy reeds.

Even steel reeds require very strong magnets very close to be affected.  Magnetic fields are inversely proportional to the distance to the magnet.  That means that if you double the distance to the magnet the field strength decreases to 1/4.

Your "nervousness" is unfounded.

Vern