 From: JON KIP <jonkip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 1:49 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] why other musicians hate harmonica

In case more than the one reader missed what dick gardner would  call my "stench of humor"

my list of instruments that are, at times, (over)played by people who fail to recognize their place in the project includes ALL INSTRUMENTS.

there, that should be clear now...sorry

jk

jon kip
chromatic harmonica owner.