[Harp-L] the saddest harmonica story.. why other musicians hate harmonica

> The other night I got a good lesson in why other musicians hate harmonica.
> It may be worth sharing.

yeah, but this inability or unwillingness of a player to realize their place in a project is certainly not  limited to harmonica players, so you're being a bit unfair in calling out harmonica players.....

After 45+ years in what used to be The Music Business, I've compiled a select  list of the instruments that seem to suck some people into believing that , no matter what the project is, They are The Star.

The Instrument List: (alphabetized for easy reading, and the most important ones underlined.....you're welcome)

All of them

jk

jon kip
player of music,  these days, mostly  on a toy that everybody's Uncle has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer, unplayed.

http://jonkip.com