Re: [Harp-L] the saddest harmonica story ever told

Bill, that certainly is a good example of a bad performance but for every inconsiderate/bad harmonica player I have seen many more guitar players dominating and ruining performances of small groups.  And fiddles and banjos and..... It is the player, not the instrument of destruction that is to blame, but a black eye is a black eye.  You shoulda heard the "drummer" a couple weeks ago!  Well, no, neither should anyone.  But I can say he was LOUD.  As was the guitarists.

I just walk out when it hurts my ears for either bad playing or horrendously loud.

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music quietly daily