[Harp-L] Heads Up

I think the NSA and the FBI are keeping tabs on harp-l. They want to know who the dangerous harpers are, what part of the world they perform in, etc..

Plus, they want to learn all of Smo-Joe's d.i.y. harp secrets, like his special "stealth-harp" technique, the one where he plays, but it sounds like someone else. Also, I think they want to learn his "Chicago Dirty Harp" technique, where he plays harp while mumbling suggestive comments to the attractive ladies in the audience.

I overheard one of them talking, the other day, sitting at a table in a local restaurant. I distinctly heard this one, I recall his name as "Agent Gus", saying that they needed to get a handle on the resurgence of explosive harp delivery onstage. His plan was to infiltrate the local blues clubs, get drunk and offer to play backup "if the band would only give him a chance", then destroy the momentum of the show with cheesy, unimaginative leads and off-kilter rhythmic creations that only a mother could love.

Yep, I think we're being scanned.