Re: [Harp-L] plastic comb vs wood ?

Great move, Tom!

I just hope it's a fine showcase for your combs, and not a heartbreaker for
the work you will put into it, and the whining that may follow. <grin>

Everybody loves your work, so keep doing what you are doing.

If your goal is a genuine (valid) test, you will include Double-blind, and
Randomized conditions. Those with a science and testing background will
probably advise you for the rigorous set up that will be required.

But with your good outlook on life, I think you'll be fine, no matter what!

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL
*________________________*
*
*
*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
**Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
**DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*
*