Re: [Harp-L] Lee Oskar releases 30th anniversary harp

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 6:51 PM,  <philharpn@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Congrats Lee!

Yes, Lee Oskar is a success story on several levels. As an immigrant from
Denmark at 19. Arranging manufacturing with Tombo in Japan for his harps.
(And lots in between!)

I was the demo player for Joe Harless at the Shaker mic booth at NAMM,
Anaheim, CA (year?) Met and talked with Lee there. Years later, a lunch
with Lee and Leslie when he was near San Marino, CA. He spent several long
sessions on the phone with me, too, about alternate tunings. Super guy.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success