[Harp-L] Harp L : Looking to swap some stuff

I have six Hohner Golden Melody harps that I'm looking to swap. The harps are the keys of G, Bb, C, D, Eb, F. Two have Bluemoon acrylic combs on them. I also have two stock Golden Melody combs which I'll include. I'm looking for either a Lone Wolf Harp Delay or any decent analog delay pedal. If anyone is interested email me at paulandrewroutledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you

Paul