Re: [Harp-L] CD Review of Jelly Roll Johnson¹s Latest Release: ³Come Rain Or Come Shine²

Thanks for the Jelly alert PT!

I just downloaded the album from CD-Baby (instant gratification and a bargain at $6.93). Everything you said in your review is of course true, and I would expect no less from Johnson, Bergeson, et al.. What a fine band -- nothing but excellent taste and beautiful performances all around. A real treat.

- Slim

www.SlideManSlim.com