Fwd: [Harp-L] RE: best outta the box harp to learn over blows is ?

____________________________________
 From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
To: shellerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 6/8/2013  6:13:21 A.M. GMT Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [Harp-L] RE: best outta the box  harp to learn over blows is ?

Well.. I like Hohner's MS "Blues Harp" out of the box...
The latest ones (mostly) overblow without adjustment.
I LIKE Hohner's MS harps, I like the fact that they are a bit larger  than
other 10 hole diatonics...
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now in bonnie Scotland.
But returning to the Republic of the Philippines SOON!

In a message dated 6/8/2013 5:14:29 A.M. GMT Daylight Time,